Anhydrous milk fat (AMF) and milk fat products are essential ingredients to give taste, eating pleasure, and nutritional value to a wide range of food applications. Milk fat can have many different functions; in the finished food product, but also during processing.
In our separation facility, serum is removed from either fresh cream or butter. This results into anhydrous milk fat (AMF). Royal VIV Buisman is utilized to process AMF into various high, middle and low melting fractions. Our deodorising facility enables us to neutralize the smell and decolourise the AMF. With our state-of-theart production facilities, Royal VIV Buisman is capable to fully tailor the milk fat to your needs. Royal VIV Buisman produces anhydrous milk fat under the brand name “VIV”.
1. Anhydrous milk fat (AMF)
• Melting point: 32 - 34°C
• Benefits: Natural and versatile ingredient, Excellent buttery taste, Extended microbiological shelf life compared to (texturised) butter, Great source of vitamins A, D and E.
2. Fractionated milk fat
• Melting point: 10 – 40 °C
• Benefits: Natural and versatile ingredient, Broad portfolio of functionalities, Excellent buttery taste, Extended microbiological shelf life compared to (texturised) butter, Great source of vitamins A, D, and E.
3. Anhydrous milk fat white
• Melting point: 32 - 34 °C
• Benefits: Natural and versatile ingredient, excellent ingredient for white coloured products, suitable for flavour-sensitive final products
Please contact us to get more information about our possibilities or to send us your inquiry.